Freelance UX Designer / Interaction Designer (3+ month contract) (closed)
Our digital agency client is seeking a UX Designer / Interaction Designer for a 3-month contract need onsite with one of their entertainment industry clients in North Hollywood. Candidates MUST be able to work ONSITE 40 hrs/wk in North Hollywood.
• User experience audits and heuristic evaluations, user profiling and scenario generation
• Concept generation and modeling
• Site structure definition
• Task flow/process flow generation
• Wireframe design
• Solution prototyping
• User research/user testing
• Presentation of concepts and progress to clients
• Track leadership and group facilitation
• Planning and estimation of moderately complex projects
• Mentorship of co-workers and design guidance
• Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications.
• 3-5 years of industry experience
• iOS / mobile experience is strongly preferred
• Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
• Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office.
• Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams
For consideration, please submit your Word or PDF resume, as well as a portfolio link or PDF portfolio.