SAP Functional Analyst- Financials (closed)
Title: SAP Functional Analyst - Financials
Education: College degree.
Experience: 5+ years experience in Finance or IT as either an analyst or an accountant. 2+ years experience managing projects and/or personnel. 5+ years working with SAP in a multi-national consumer products business environment
Brief Description of Duties
Leads implementation and support of Financials processes in SAP
Main duties are:
- Provide leadership and “hands on” configuration for the SAP Financials modules worldwide
- Responds to all requests for SAP Financials system changes and support
- Works on opportunities identified by self and other business-facing IT personnel for process improvement through use of SAP Financials modules
- Work in partnership with other IT personnel worldwide to implement SAP Financials functionality in the ECC 6.0 version of SAP following the recent global SAP Technical Upgrade
- Some international travel expected
Special Skills/Qualification Required: Must have experience of implementing SAP Financials in the ECC 6.0 version of SAP as this is experience we do not have on our current team. Degree & Financial/Accounting qualification preferred.
Now that we upgraded to ECC 6.0 we plan to implement major enhancements in functionality that will improve the efficiency of our Finance Departments around the world and better ensure our compliance with country statutory requirement s around the world as well as the emerging global financial reporting standard, IFRS. We are also committed to implement SAP in new operations overseas; China, Korea, Brazil, and Russia. A team member who has experience in the new version of SAP Financials will be critical to our overall success.