Sr. Information Technology Auditor (closed)
TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition
firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire
opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human
Resources, and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level and
experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
•View service as a priority, avoid surprises and foster the right relationships with Clients.
•Partner with Clients to deliver effective audit services and act as a valued, independent advisor.
Risk Assessment and Annual Audit Planning
•Participate in the CAS Risk Assessment Process and contribute to the Annual Audit Plan.
•Understand risks and issues to ensure CAS delivers an effective IT Audit Program.
•Contribute to successful completion of the annual plan (Integrated, Application & IT audits).
•Execute concurrent projects while consistently meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
•Plan, execute and communicate results in accordance with CAS and professional standards.
•Act as an individual contributor as assigned.
•Identify risk-based issues, apply creative solutions and deliver commercially-considered opinions to promote effective risk management.
•May set expectations, evaluate performance and coach individuals.
•Participate in CAS initiatives and perform other duties.
Who is our ideal candidate?
•Required: 3+ years direct IT audit and risk management experience.
•Advanced knowledge of controls for IT, applications, system development and standards for IT risk management (e.g. COBiT, ISO27001/2, FFIEC, Val-IT, ITIL and CMM).
•Preferred: industry knowledge (i.e. retirement services, life Insurance or financial services).
•Change event, project, SDLC auditing and risk management consulting.
•Application auditing of complex business systems for the insurance / financial services sectors.
•H/w, O/s & languages (e.g. UNIX, LINUX, Windows, Z/OS / SQL, J2EE, ASP, Java, VB).
•Databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server).
•Preferred: new & emerging technologies including Internet, mobile & social-media architectures (.NET, JBOS, WebSphere), wireless-networking, server-virtualization & cloud-computing.
Skills & Behaviors
•Respect and value differences to navigate cultural, geographical and political boundaries.
•Demonstrate commitment to shared team success and personal professional development.
•Required: Bachelors degree (graduate degree preferred) and CISA (minimum).
•Preferred: CISSP, CISM, CIA, CGEIT, PMP or other relevant certifications.
Company offers a corporate gym, on-site cafeteria, free parking, leading edge technology, and much, much more. Business casual attire is currently the standard.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
• Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
• 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
• Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
• Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
• Opportunities for professional growth and much more!