Associate Marketing Analyst - focused on the Spanish speaking market (closed)
- Do you speak Spanish fluently?
- Do you want to break into a marketing analytics role?
- Did you earn your undergraduate degree from a top college/university with a stellar GPA?
- Are you a true start-up person?
- Do you like working in Cambridge - in the epicenter of the coolest tech companies?
- Do you like being one of the first 50 employees in a company that is selling its products and services to top national brands, global ad agencies and other leading media companies?
- Are you ok grabbing a chair, taking a seat in an open spot and jumping on your mobile to call your clients?
If you are comfortable in this kind of environment that is creating infrastructure as they go along, speak Spanish fluently and have an interest in leveraging your strong analytical skills in a marketing analytics role, then let?s talk! We are working on a search for an Associate Marketing Analyst focused on the Spanish speaking market to join our client?s consulting services and analytics group.
This group drives the strategic thinking and insights at the point where social media and TV media meet. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work directly with a range of clients, on numerous projects, and to assume various responsibilities. Internally you will interact with colleagues in product development, technology, marketing, and strategy, all for the good of your clients. This is a unique and strategically important role where you will develop TV, brand, and audience segment social listening algorithms for the Spanish speaking market (queries that rely on a combination of human and machine interaction to deliver continuous high performance). We are looking someone who will perform rigorous and regular quality checks of each algorithm to ensure that insights are carried forward into new work. In this role, you will be the company?s SME for the Spanish speaking market.