Communications Project Lead (closed)
Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a Communications Project Lead on a 1 year contract opportunity with a leading company in Alpharetta, GA
In this position candidates will be …
Working directly with the I.S. teams/PMO teams managing the communication team deliverables and responsible for proactively managing and coordinating projects that impact corporate business strategies and performance
- 5 or more years of relevant large-scale internet development engagements in project management and business work experience required
- must possess well developed people skills, problem-solving skills, as well as outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- PMP/PM Certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Communications, Journalism, or Business Communication major preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including MS Project, is required.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.