System Analyst Sr. (27317) (closed)
The Business Analyst (BA) position is to help a software development group rollout a new state-of-the-art, fraud management software solution for Medicare claims processing.
The BA works side-by-side with potential Verizon customer and internal project teams (Sales, Healthcare Principal, Software Development Team) to elicit, analyze, specify, validate, and manage business, user, functional and non-functional requirements in support of general solution enhancements, Customer Proof-of-Concepts (POCs) and Customer-specific system enhancements.
The business analyst works closely with internal business and software development team members. The key to the position is the ability to solicit requirements and create system rule specifications documentation so that the software development team can write user stories (in a test driven, agile software development methodology environment) that are fit-for-purpose. The BA will help resolve cross-functional issues.
• At least 10 years experience as a business analysis
• Healthcare experience in Medicaid and/or Medicare claims processing is highly preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management and excellent teamwork skills
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong consulting skills
• Strong customer focus and management of client expectations; ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence in the group
• experience facilitating the development and documentation of use cases
• Ability to present and explain project specific information to diverse types of audiences
• Strong ability to define and document business and functional requirements (rule specifications), business process maps ("As-Is/To be") flows, and diagrams
• Ability to research, classify, and prioritize business, user and functional requirements
• Experience with open source collaboration tools such as IRC Channels, WIKI and Bugzilla is highly desirable
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
Note: local candidates preferred. Training will be in Colorado Springs, Co
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with job title and number
Contract length 6 months