DB2 UDB DBA - San Francisco , CA (closed)
Title: DB2 UDB DBA
Location: San Francisco , CA
· 8-10 years of experience in database design or maintenance
· Six or more years of DBA experience, generally with two or more of the following DBMS platforms: DB2, Informix, Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle.
· Five or more years with DB client/server development tools and techniques.
· Experienced with DB performance monitor, DB recover, and DB change management.
· Strong knowledge and extensive experience with DB2 UDB on AIX/Solaris is mandatory.
· Participation in large projects that require understanding of software development life cycle
· Experience with Large Scale DB2 UDB Databases and DB2 DPF (Data Partition) is required.
· Working knowledge of operating system internals (Shell scripting, monitoring, debugging) in AIX / Solaris / Linux environments is required.
· Must be competent with converting logical data models into high performance physical designs.
· Experience with data dictionary/repository tools and ERwin data modeling software.
· Experience with OLAP tools.
· DB2 UDB DBA ( UNIX ) with additional Oracle or SQL experience is preferred.
· Experience working with computer hardware and software installation/upgrading procedures
· Experience working with database and system maintenance procedures
· Experience working with database creation techniques and database management systems (DBMS) features
· Experience working with database performance tuning
· Experience with Mainframe DB2 will be added advantage.
Send response to firstname.lastname@example.org