Senior Mac OS X / iOS Developer (closed)
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 1 year
Description/ Required Skills:
- Digital Sport - Product
- This is a role to develop iOS and OS X software for communicating to Client devices via Bluetooth.
- The target software will be API libraries for communicating to our devices through Bluetooth.
- These API libraries will be imported into higher level iOS applications written by the user interface developers.
- This role will also develop test applications to test and validate the Bluetooth communications platform.
- The role will interact with Firmware engineers, electrical engineers and other iOS developers.
- Experience with C++, Objective C are required.
- Experience with Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy a plus.
- Experience with developing software for iPhone/iPad platform is required.
- This is a role to supplement our internal engineering talent pool.
Experience with the following:
- MAC/OSX development
- iOS Development
- Objective C
At least one year of experience with the following:
- Communications APIs
- Bluetooth Classic
- Bluetooth Low Engery.