Oracle Service Oriented Lead (closed)
The Service Oriented Architecture Lead serves as a technical expert responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance/production support of our enterprise SOA services using Oracle’s Integration Technologies/Oracle SOA suite.
- · Responsible for the overall architecture of the SOA solution
- · Extend the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by programming integration pathways between internal and external systems
- · Work closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers and the business to refine requirements and document technical designs.
- · Support detailed reviews of requirements, design and code to ensure maximum use of reusable modules, minimal impact on existing applications and systems, the highest possible overall quality, etc.
- · Design and develop the transformation of various data streams into internal and external system formats.
- · Participate in QA cycles and quickly turn-around identified defects
- · Create and maintain documentation of installation, administration and troubleshooting procedures
Qualifications and competencies:
- · 2-4 years of experience in Oracle SOA development
- · Experience in managing production Oracle SOA 11g including configuration and validation.
- · Experience developing J2EE/Web/ADF applications using any combination of Web Logic, JBoss, WebSphere or Tomcat application servers
- · Experience using Oracle SOA Suite to develop transformers and transporters. Integration leveraging XML and FTP is strongly preferred
- · Experience with Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), Business Process Management (BPM), and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- · Understanding of Retail concepts
- · Experience in working with Oracle Retail Integration is an asset