Webmethods System Integrator
Toronto, ON Canada
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and protocols including Java (web and client/server), Service Oriented Architecture, Java J2EE, XML, XSLT, XML-schema, WSDL, WS-* standards, SOAP, BPEL.
- Demonstrated experience with large integration projects, utilizing webMethods Integration Server and webMethods Broker.
- Demonstrated experience developing enterprise-grade integrations using common message specifications.
- Demonstrated experience developing SOA service designs.
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment with integrated enterprise solutions such as workflow management, business process management, business rules management, document management, content management, customer relations management, enterprise application integration, IVR and web- portal solutions.
- Extensive experience in developing architecture artefacts for large government organizations.
- Extensive knowledge of common adaptors used within the webMethods environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- 2+ years experience working in a senior/lead role in an integration team.
- 7+ working with webMethods Integration Server and Broker.
- 10+ years experience as an integration designer and developer in a large enterprise environment.
- 3+ years experience with Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL programming.
- 2+ years of solution design for Java/J2EE, preferably for IBM Websphere.
- 3+ years experience developing solutions using Service Oriented Architecture.
- 2+ years experience developing XML schemas and WSDL based Web-Services.
Please contact Jyoti at email@example.com