IT Business Strategy Analyst (closed)
Office: Washington DC
Location: Washington, DC
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employee with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active TS with SCI Eligibility and (a current SSBI within the five-years).
This is a IT Business Strategy Analyst, Senior – Level position for the Department (Dept) of the Navy (DON) Chief Information Officer (CIO) support team. The office provides a wide range of technical, management, and administrative services to communicate, coordinate, integrate and align IT/Cyber initiatives throughout the Dept of Navy as well as the Dept of Defense. The support team will provide oversight and high level support in the areas of: IT Policy, Service Strategy, Budget, Administration, Personnel, Liaison, Knowledge Management (KM), Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Records Management (RM), Information Technology (IT), Cyberspace / Cybersecurity, Privacy, Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), Telecommunications (TELCOMMS), Standards, Analysis and other governmental support as required.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Research and recommend acquisition strategies and performance metrics.
- Advise in the preparation and review of business cases.
- Support the DOD ESI Working Group to integrate numerous DOD ESI Action/Workload Plan inputs and updates submitted by the various DOD Software Product Managers; provide content management to team collaboration Web sites as well as the DOD ESI web site.
- Support the DON CIO in collaboration with Defense Working Capital Fund Stock Fund Managers to leverage the DWCF funding authority for the DOD ESI.
- Support the DON CIO in collaboration with IT resource sponsors and Assistant Secretary of the Navy (ASN) FM&C leads when DON Enterprise Licensing and IT asset management requirements support a DON level funding strategy for IM and IT resources.
- Draft for government approval, plans to implement Information Technology Asset Management with the DON, DOD and Federal Government to achieve greater return on investment for IM and IT investments.
- Support the DON CIO in the development and implementation of strategies and policies for purchasing and licensing IT hardware and software products and services in the DON, DOD and across the Federal Government.
- Support the DON CIO in Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement initiatives or other initiatives/projects within the DON.
- Draft for government approval, guidance to implement Management Initiative Decisions and DOD IT efficiencies projects affecting the DON CIO and the Enterprise Commercial IT Strategy Team.
- Develop and maintain a Communication and Outreach Plan for the Enterprise Commercial IT Strategy Team and the DOD Enterprise Software Initiative.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in business and technical strategy; experience in economic analysis, industry research and development of pricing structures.
- Five (5) or more years of experience with cost estimating procedures and methodologies in the federal or commercial environment.
- Experience with business case analysis, cost benefit analysis, statistical and risk analyses, economic and pricing models and knowledge of the DOD resource allocation and acquisition process of DOD 5000.
- BS/BA (MBA/MS/MA preferred) in a related field
- Certifications: Certified Cost Estimator/Analyst (CCE/A) required.
- MBA, MS, or MA in a related field
Clearance: Must possess an active TS with SCI Eligibility and (a current SSBI within the five-years).
Job Title: Senior IT Business Strategy Analyst
Key Words: IT, Business, economic, pricing, costing, strategies, CIO, Navy
Primary Location United States – Washington, DC
Travel Yes, CONUS 10% of the Time
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.