Affiliate Manager (home based) (closed)
Affiliate Manager – Europe/Home based – Excellent Package – Immediate Start Available
This high highly successful and well reputed online entertainment group is enjoying tremendous growth across Europe. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for acquiring and managing multiple traffic sources for all brands.
Successful applicants will representing a highly respected program, have access to world-class affiliate marketing tools, enjoy the promotion of multiple high-converting and profitable sites and have the opportunity to earn lucrative commissions and bonuses. You will have all the tools and autonomy you need to control your own financial destiny. You will be part of a highly motivated team that enjoys results and a fun working environment on a daily basis.
- Grow affiliate traffic through proactive recruitment of new affiliates and cultivation of existing affiliates
- Attain and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual traffic growth objectives
- Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliates through industry knowledge, research and cold contacts
- Manage relationships with active affiliates, helping them to improve performance and volumes
- Monitor and ensure affiliate partners are aware of and are in compliance with affiliate program guidelines.
- Ensure that affiliates have the correct banners, copy and creative collateral to effectively market affiliate program products on an ongoing basis
- Work with unprofitable affiliates and internal stakeholders to make affiliates profitable or remove them from program.
- Optimize buys, renegotiate rates, cancel or renew as necessary, as well as refresh and optimize creative units and placements
- Serve as stakeholder for continued development of affiliate capabilities, conveying affiliates’ needs and working to implement and support new functionality
- Attend industry-related functions for networking opportunities and enhanced knowledge
This position is a full time position which requires a self-motivated, resourceful, organized, dedicated, driven and passionate individual. The role requires the following knowledge and skills:
- Detail oriented, outgoing, self motivated and goal driven, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Internet marketing
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data to make marketing decisions
- Track record of exceeding sales goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience creating relationships from scratch in order to sell a product, service or idea
- Experience negotiating price and other deal terms within given boundaries
- Professionalism in all modes of communication and interaction, both internally and externally
- Team player who contributes positively to company culture and goals
- Knowledge of affiliate and CPA networks and their offers
● Acute attention to detail.
● A believer in follow-up and perseverance. You must be relentless to succeed in this role!
● Finely honed teamwork and interpersonal relations skills.
● Comfortable with numerical and statistical analysis.
● Must possess a positive hands-on, can-do attitude
Incentives for Ideal Candidate:
- Competitive remuneration, a relaxed work environment and excellent benefits package.
- Rare opportunity to grow with a young, hip and rapidly expanding company.
- A portion of the business involves various adult-related Internet enterprises – a virtual Recession-Proof industry.
If you are energetic, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and are interested in growing professionally, let’s talk!