Market Risk Analyst required by market leading Retail Bank - Circa £60,000 basic salary
DBFS have an urgent requirement for a Market Risk Analyst to join market leading Retail Bank based in Reading. As the Market Risk Analyst you will help our client improve their practices, whilst also ensuring they have the right risk processes in place so that their business model remains strong and the clients customers can enjoy the reliable service. In this key role, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the structures and standards for liquidity, funding & market risk management that shape the pricing, design and operational practices for the retail and wholesale products across the clients group.
This role will encompass practices involving working with derivatives, collateralised funding vehicles, behavioural analysis of customers, as well as product terms and conditions. Additionally monitoring performance against the risk appetite framework and providing feedback will be essential.
• Strong background in Market risk
• Detailed knowledge of a wide range of retail & wholesale products –
• Strong understanding of the principals of liquidity and/or treasury risk management
• Knowledge of BIPRU and FSA rules and best practice guidelines –
• It would be beneficial for candidates to have experience in ILAA activities
• Experience in risk identification and mitigation techniques would be advantageous, as it will allow the ability to interpret risk metrics and to assess forecasts and action plans that anticipate and mitigate risk exposures
Basic Salary is £50,000 to £60,000 + bonus & benefits
For further information please contact Ryan Edwards-Pritchard on 0207 332 0300 OR forward an up to date CV to email@example.com