Chief Project Manager/Director PMO (closed)
To apply, please forward resume w/salary requirements to: email@example.com
We are seeking a lead technical director for an active and growing small software company in Philadelphia. This leader will manage remote technical staff and will oversee a complex portfolio of projects for internal and external clients. Key member of management team.
- Technical depth, and previous experience as a developer. Must be able to coach developers and programmers.
- Strong project management experience (small, large, simple and complex projects); willing to perform in a hands-on PM capacity
- · Previous experience managing a technical staff; enjoys staff development and skill building
- · Understands Internet, Extranet and client/server architectures
- Experience in small to mid-sized software company, a plus
- Experience in software development company, a plus
- Experience with automated test systems
- Familiarity with many technical competencies, such as EDI data, file communication, automated testing systems, version control applications, product support, internet languages and development environments and VMWare