Administrative/Accounting Assistant (closed)
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose: to support the Accounting Department and assist with general office duties.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
Is the Director of First Impressions for NextMed, assisting with receptionist duties while directing incoming traffic and working on special projects.
- Assisting in the day to day efficient operation of the office.
- Resolves administrative problems by assisting callers with general questions and directing them to the appropriate department if necessary.
- Maintains professional and positive attitude
- Provides information by answering questions and requests for visitors.
- Notifying employees of visitors and escorting visitors to scheduled meeting/appointment.
- Handles the distribution of mail throughout the office.
- Maintain and restock office supplies
- Assisting the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable with routine activities
- Provides Accounting department services such as printing and mailing our Accounts Receivable invoices.
- Reviews invoices and checks received
- Assists in uploading/reviewing employee expenses
- Assists in month end closing
- Follows Company, HIPPA and Joint Commission procedures to ensure proper storage of documents
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Completes operational requirements by setting goals to complete administrative projects; expediting work results.
- 1-7 years of Experience
- HS Diploma or Associates
- Accounts Payable Knowledge a Plus!
- General Accounting Knowledge a Plus!
- Moderate-Advance Skills in MS Office
- Proficient in Data Entry
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Organizational Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com