Senior Web Analyst (6-month Contract) (closed)
Our publishing industry client is seeking a Sr. Web Analyst for a 6-month contract in their Philadelphia office. This person must be able to work ONSITE 40 hrs/wk.
• Provide reporting and in-depth analysis of the company's content-delivery, marketing and e-commerce sites to help guide marketing and product development activities
• Identify trends and issues about site usage, drivers to site, site abandonment, loyalty and site conversions, as well as underperforming areas of sites and marketing efforts
• Analyze data from online marketing campaigns (user response, engagement, site conversion, feature usage, attrition rates, etc.) and derive insights for stakeholders
• Provide recommendations for improvement of marketing efficiencies and effectiveness
• Deliver online customer analyses and reports (i.e. Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis, Lifetime Value Analysis, Site Utilization, etc.)
• Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to management; Define and implement reports (weekly/monthly) for marketing campaigns
• Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in web analytics and digital marketing as well as with analytics tools and techniques
• Perform other business related duties as assigned
• BA/BS in marketing, business, computer science, or related field required; MBA or other related advanced degree a plus
• 3-5 years of work experience in web analytics and/or customer analytics in a multi-channel direct marketing environment (corporate or agency)
• Ability to effectively translate data into relevant insights for stakeholders; Distill salient issues from complex business situations to provide practical, cost-effective solutions
• Experience using web analytics tools such as Unica NetInsight, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics, Site Catalyst, etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access; Experience with SQL, SPSS, SAS, or Minitab is a plus
• Understanding of multi-channel customer interactions and their effect on data collection and interpretation
• Strong written & verbal communication skills; Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
• Self-starter who is highly motivated to excel with limited supervision
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment where flexibility is key and directions can change frequently
• Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Team player with the ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking to projects
For consideration, please submit a Word or PDF resume.