Digital Project Manager (closed)
Our client, a digital agency, is seeking an Interactive Project Manager in their Boston office. This person must have a strong background in digital advertising, and will be managing the budgets, scope, and timelines for a variety of web, mobile, and social media projects for well-known Fortune 500 brands.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years in the field or in a related area
- Hands-on client-facing experience managing consumer-driven digital projects
- Understanding of marketing, creative and technical strategies and development
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Understanding of Website development terminology
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts
- Organized, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid problem-solving abilities
For consideration, please submit a Word or PDF resume.