Mobile Application Developer (closed)
We have a job opening with our direct client. Below are the details:
Position Name: Mobile Application Development III
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months contract(with possible extension)
• Implement new Risk mitigation capabilities for mobile payments using C++ or Java and SQL in an Apache/Linux environment .
• Enhance and maintain existing Mobile Risk mitigation capabilities.
• Create detailed technical design documents and participate in design reviews.
• Play an active role in implementing and providing feedback on new processes.
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to other software engineers.
• Adhere to release/project schedule and milestones.
Client looking for exceptional senior software engineers that have a strong command of C++ or Java in a UNIX/Linux environment. The ideal candidate has strong computer science fundamentals and excellent design skills. Candidates should also be able to distinguish between legitimate business requests and those that compromise the existing technology.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is required and MSCS preferred.
• Targeting engineers with 5 to 10+ yrs of experience.
• Expert level Java with knowledge of C++ and demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems.
• Extensive experience with mobile application development environments including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and BlackBerry
• Knowledge of QA Automation processes and tools.
• Knowledge of SQL, XML a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required due to the dynamic nature of discussions with other engineering teams and the business units.
• Initiative: Be proactive in sharing ideas and addressing needs
• Teamwork: Collaborate with others toward a common goal
• Integrity: Be trusted through open & honest communications and actions
• Quality: Deliver excellent work
Additional Job Info:
The Risk Development Team is responsible to develop products to eliminate risks throughout CLIENT's systems. Primary day to day job responsibilities include:
• Participation in product requirements review.
• Responsible for high-level and detailed technical design.
• Coding highly available, testable, scalable components using C++or Java and SQL in an Apache/Linux environment.
• Conduct design and code reviews.
• Work with various cross functional teams like Quality Assurance and Product Management to effectively deliver business solutions
2+ Yrs. Operating Systems Unix * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)
5+ Yrs. Programming Languages C++ or Java * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)
3+ Yrs. Mobile Application Development * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)
Note: Prior mobile development experience is a must.