SAP Programmer / Analyst (closed)
Urgent Contract Hiring: SAP Analyst / Programmer / Specialist
If you are in the market for a Career Opportunity, call me up @ 909-740-6096 ext. 303 or email with your resume at email@example.com
Rockwell Collins Manufacturing Master Data team supports the creation and maintenance of; SAP ECC 6.0 Material Master, Manufacturing Product & Resource Bills of Materials, Routings, Work Centers, Document Information Records, and Production Resource Tools. The team also provides support for interfaces between SAP ECC 6.0 and Product Data Management (PDM), Custom Work Instruction System (CIM/COMPASS), and a Component Management System (IMPACT)
The selected candidate will participate as a member of the CIM/COMPASS Replatform Project. This position will be responsible for completion of tasks required to migrate data from a legacy home grown Sybase system (COMPASS) to the new system built in SAP ECC 6.0 with an Oracle database.
- Be Knowledgeable of New Product Development and Discrete Manufacturing Processes. Understanding of electronic assembly manufacturing and work instructions.
- Know the SAP ECC 6.0 Data Structures and their relationship associated with the SAP MM/PP module functionality.
- Be knowledgeable of SAP Material Master, Bills of Materials, Routes, and Work Center objects, SAP Document Management System (DMS), Equipment PRT’s (Production, Resource & Tools), Equipment BOMs and Workflow
- Be knowledgeable of IT Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies. Capable of reading ABAP and running debug.
- Skilled in the use of MS Excel, Access and SQL.