Senior Oracle and Crystal reports developer (closed)
Kindly submit your resume here: SUBMIT RESUME!
Senior Oracle and Crystal reports developer.
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 2-3 Months with Possible extension.
Rate: Open – as always keep it low.
Scope of Work
· Understanding of the existing Market data schema and mapping of market data to curves.
· Build a PLSQL package to reconcile and map the data between the market data and summit tables.
· Design reports in BO Crystal using the packages mapped to underlying data sources.
· Use BO Crystal reports to schedule and generate reports.
Skill Set requirements:
· 4 – 6 years relevant experience as a Senior PLSQL developer in Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g Oracle RAC.
· Experience with PLSQL Packages
· Experience with Materialized views, Index, tuning oracle query, Object types.
· Experience with Business Objects Crystal XI 3.1
· Good Technical Documenting Skills is a plus.
· Relevant experience with Market data.
· Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in Information technology.
· Experience and knowledge of Oracle PLSQL RAC and BO Crystal XI 3.1.
· Ability and willingness to propose creative and optimal solutions.