Inside Sales Executive (closed)
Role: InsideSales Executive
Reports to: Sales Director
Our client is a progressive and rapidly-growing company that could be the most exciting start up in Canada at the moment. They are North America's leading SaaS inspection and safety compliance management software company.
They are the winner of the coveted Companies-to-Watch Award -- one of four separate awards categories that make up the 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM Awards, the pre-eminent technology awards program in Canada.
The company is reinventing the inspection and safety compliance management space.
They provide new employees with a track for fast growth in a team-oriented environment on an exhilarating and ambitious mission. The company is already exceeding its lofty expectations and those joining now will be a key component of its aggressively steep growth trajectory.
Working in business development provides a compelling opportunity for a Sales Executive to grow.
- Work with marketing and sales teams and territories to design and implement creative strategies to build lead/sales pipeline
- Perform outbound cold calling to generate sales leads
- Demo software via go to meeting sofware
- Respond to inbound phone, Website and other inquiries by delivering basic sales message
- Provide prospects with appropriate information and/or documentation
- Qualify, develop, nurture, rank and hand-off leads as appropriate
- Attend conferences, tradeshows, seminars and other events as needed
- Perform post event follow up as appropriate
- Produce lead activity and pipeline reports
- Prepare and distribute customer feedback
- B.A/B.S or College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years in lead qualification, telesales and/or inside sales
- Experience successfully calling into Director or C-level positions
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent call/activity volume and achieving measurable goals
- Territory management and growth expertise
- Upbeat, self-motivated tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills and persona
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, vmail, MS Office Suite) and NetSuite
- Excellent time management skills and high degree of organization a must
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Must be technically savvy
- Familiarity with key industries (construction, mining, utilities) a plus but not required
They?re looking for hunters -- people who are excited to sell and want a product that they know can benefit the client. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a young team that loves what they do.
40-50K Base + Commission (OTE - 85k+)