Contracts Manager - 5-6 Years of Experience (closed)
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join the legal department of a leading educational group.
Qualified Contracts Managers will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience with drafting and negotiating contracts and other agreements
- Experience with independent contractor agreements, technology agreements, licenses, NDAs and more
- An understanding of technology is a plus
- Must be very detail-oriented and have excellent knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Must have strong computer skills and understand both data entry and retrieval
- Strong communication skills are key
This is an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager who is looking to be a part of a collegial and hard-working team.