Software Application Developer/Analyst (27542) (closed)
We are seeking for iOS developers with solid programming background.
Working in our Irving, TX office, this person will be responsible for developing the mobile application.
The position may also include code related documentation.
- Proficient with Objective C/ C++ for iOS development
- Proficient with all Versions IOS development
- Strong Experience with Bluetooth,Zigbee,Near field communication(NFC) development for devices.
- Strong experience in the design and development (full lifecycle) of mobile applications for iOS
- Strong with an IOS SDK Environment
- Strong UI Design/Development. HTML5/CSS experience will be a plus
- Experience with Multi-threaded applications
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- Solid back-end skills, ideally in a Java or .NET environment where you extended enterprise functionality to mobile devices using JSON.
• 10 or more years industry experience.
• 7 years minimum JAVA/J2EE or related programming language.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Microsoft Office Suite expertise in documenting test cases and use cases.
• Experience managing Health Information Architecture (HIA) based programs (J2EE) highly preferred.
• Healthcare experience is a plus
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Master’s Degree preferred.
• Experience in all phases of systems development lifecycle.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with job title and number
Contract length 11 months