LMS Administrator (closed)
CARA's Milwaukee-based customer is in need of a Learning Management/Content Management System (LMS/LCMS) Administrator (CONSULTANT) who will be responsible for the implementation, deployment, and use of the learning management systems throughout the organization. The system administrator will facilitate LMS/LCMS training, project management, change management, and maintenance programs across the organization. The system administrator will be responsible for ensuring that ASQ maximizes use of the LMS/LCMS for current and future business needs.
The Consultant should have the following experience:
- A strong background in curriculum development
- 2+ years experience developing curriculum for Instructor Led and Online Training
- Proficiency (2+ years experience) with learning management systems
- Expert-level proficiency on the Microsoft Office Suite and a working knowledge of content workflow and web site development
- Ability to organize and lead multiple teams, satisfy customers needs, adhere to deadlines and establish priorities required
- Strong project management or project lead experience with demonstrated capacity for embracing change and learning new technologies
- Perform all system administration tasks, which include but not limited to, updating users and their profiles, customer support (internal/external), ensuring accuracy in creating courses and catalogs, updating course content and creating reports.
- Serve as a technical resource to administrators, personnel, outside agencies and others concerning assigned technology projects, respond to inquiries and provide technical information concerning related systems, applications, institutional standards, requirements, objectives, and policies and procedures.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates that live in/near Milwaukee will be considered.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org