Principal .Net Software Engineer
ComputerWorks Technologies a division of Global Service Resources, Inc., a leading IT Consulting company in California, has an immediate opening for Principal .Net Software Engineer Position with LA County Health Service.
Great Benefits, Great Opportunity!
1. A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or Engineering.
Documentary evidence of this degree must be presented, if called to be interviewed. As an alternative to a degree, ten (10) years or more experience in software development will be accepted as satisfying this requirement.
2. Five (5) years experience providing full code documentation.
Candidate must present two (2) coding examples of their own work, if called for an interview.
3. Two (2) years experience developing software designs using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC.
4. Five (5) years experience in software development design, and construction, and maintaining business solutions using the following:
a) Visual Studio Framework 2.0, and Framework 3.5,
c) C# language including extensions in .NET framework 3.5. Candidate must present design, patterns, and coding examples of their own work, if called for an interview.
5. Five (5) years experience developing software for SQL Server 2000 and 2005, including work with object relational mappers (OR/M), stored procedures and scripts (i.e NHibernate).
Candidate must present two (2) examples of their own work, if called for an interview.
6. Five (5) years experience with .NET application development projects demonstrating all the skills listed below:
a) Application Architecture and design,
b) Analytical/problem solving skills in system analysis and design,
c) Coding and development, unit testing and de-bugging,
d) Object oriented design principals,
e) Documentation of software designs, models, and application internals using ER modelers, and UML 2.x modelers.
Candidate must present two (2) coding examples of their own work, if called for an interview
7. Five (5) years experience developing C# application Frameworks (i.e. Sharp Architecture).
8. Seven (7) years experience analyzing applications performance and performing code re-factoring.
9. Two (2) years experience developing applications that conform to Center and Disease Control (CDC) Public Health Information Network and Health Alert Network standards and protocols.
10. Two (2) years experience with HL7 logical data models and HIPAA related health-based applications.
Rate per hour: negotiable
Duration: 12 months
Location: Commerce, CA 90022