Sales Support Analyst (closed)
This position will promote the sale of EquiTrust insurance and annuity products through the creation of value added reports, analysis, and presentations. As a sales analyst you will collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential product sales and services. Your ability to respond quickly and effectively to support report needs is a critical factor in the success of the sales and marketing efforts of EquiTrust. It is equally necessary for team members to keep abreast of changes and trends in the marketplace and competition in order to provide optimal analysis to EquiTrust management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responds to and resolve customer service requests according to EquiTrust policies in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner for external customers, departmental staff, and other EquiTrust personnel.
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
- Designs and develops company-wide analysis and reporting solutions
- Reviews and analyzes data from multiple internal and external sources
- Communicates analysis results in simple to use and understand documents
- Manages key sales/marketing projects as assigned
- Assists with agent website administration
- Develops incentive and bonus tracking solutions
- Completes competitive product analyses
- Administers the distribution of all Agent communications.
- Serves as the principal back-up for Sales Support Hotline staff.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- College degree or equivalent experience required. Computer Science background preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in the life and annuity insurance industry preferred.
- Must have or attain Iowa Life Insurance License within 12 months of employment.
- Strong customer service and public relations skills necessary.
- Ability to maintain composure and resolve conflict required.
- Professional integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills in English.
- Reasonably regular and predictable attendance.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and PC applications.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- Located in West Des Moines, Iowa office.
Compensation: Base salary plus discretionary bonus.
We are Guggenheim Insurance Services, an affiliate of Guggenheim Partners, focusing on fixed annuity products distributed through networks of independent marketing organizations and agents nationwide. Guggenheim Partners is a global, privately held financial services firm providing investment management and advisory services and products, investment banking and capital markets services across the Americas, Europe and Asia with more than $160 billion in assets under supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE APPLY ON-LINE: