Java Developer (closed)
Position Code, Title and Location: 6108- 0NY0 – Java Developer - Tampa, FL
Start date: ASAP
Onsite: On location at the Client s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: Our Client, a reseller of certified networking equipment and technical professional services for clients worldwide, is looking for a Java Developer.
- Develop new code and/or rewrite existing code to increase functionality of an eCommerce platform
- Technical analysis, testing, quality assurance, implementation, documentation and on-going problem solving (production support) and debugging activities
- Enhancing technical acumen (i.e. staying abreast of newest technology to avoid technological obsolesce of skills) through added training and/or exposure to new technology solutions
- 2+ years of experience with Java technologies
- Java EE technologies (EJB, JMS, Servlet, JSP)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or above experience writing T-SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience in multi-tier systems
- Spring Framework (dependency injection, Spring MVC, transaction management)
- ORM experience with JPA or Hibernate
- eCommerce development
- Familiar with Apache Tomcat on Windows server 2008
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field of study
- U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents only.