Account Executive (closed)
My client, a multinational digital marketing agency are looking for a focused and creative Account Executive to join their team in London. Uder direction of the Account Director, they will be responsible for handling day-to-day client campaigns from implementation through to management, optimisation and analysis of data. They will support the senior members of the media team to deliver outstanding client service and develop strong client relationships. He/she must work effectively with other departments and internal teams as well as external providers to ensure timely project turnaround and maximum quality output which meet client objectives.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop knowledge of clients business, competition, latest industry news and trends.
• Acts as primary point-of-contact for internal Media and Creative departments to monitor and direct as necessary the day-to-day project flow.
• Provide clear and timely direction to all other agency departments: team meetings, work order process with Project Managers, banner checking, creative/media briefs, task/status reports, contact reports, planning documents, or similar communication vehicles.
• Responsible for the set up and implementation of client campaigns.
• Responsible for the ongoing management, delivery and optimisation of client campaigns. This includes liaising with publishers to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
• Responsible for producing client reports and interpreting the data in a meaningful way; analysing the data in the context of the client’s business and marketplace to produce insights.
• Participate in all internal client-related meetings, supporting the Account Manager in keeping on top of client's projects and current status; responsible for related internal follow-up.
• Responsible for monthly billing and financial reconciliation activities.
• Supports maintenance of internal client files on company network and updating information sharing archive.
• Educated to degree level (2:1 Hons preferred) or equivalent experience
• Significant relevant experience in the account services field within the advertising industry required.
Skills , Knowledge and Abilities
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
• Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to interpret data in a meaningful way.
• The ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment is a must.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
• A strong working knowledge of Atlas DMT
• Able to use rich media tools and analytics packages including ComScore and AdRelevance