Senior GIS Consultant
Our client is a market leader in providing advanced GIS technology, software solutions, consulting and training to a wide and growing range of customers.
About the Job:
This role will require effective individuals who can manage customer’s expectations, project deadlines and activities, while leveraging on the Company’s leading technology and people capabilities.
You will lead and/or support project members to implement quality, on-time projects for the Company’s key users and set them up for sustained success. You will also support GIS product demonstrations, training and provide technical support to strategic customers.
The Company will equip successful candidates with necessary foundation training to achieve success.
- Between 6 to 8 years working experience; At least 2 years project management experience
- Posses tertiary education in Engineering or Computer Science (polytechnic or university)
- Analytical and possess good problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written
- Good personal time management
- Proven record in writing and documenting code for both users and other developers
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- Experience in Object Oriented Development (J2EE and/or .NET) is an advantage
- Experience in Geographic Information Systems or Spatial Sciences is an advantage
- Possession of PMP Certification will be an advantage
Please forward your detailed RESUME with PHOTO in MS Word format to: Emi.Chua@embrioent.com
Please state the following details:
- Reason for leaving (Past and Present Employment)
- Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Date of Availability
Our consultant will contact you if your qualification meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.