Territory Manager / Outside Sales (closed)
Our client, the world's largest hospitality supply distributor, has been exceeding the expectations of the hospitality industry through unparalleled trust, commitment and consistency for over 146 years! Offering an incomparable range of custom services, in addition to thousands of hospitality products, Our client outfits properties from independent bed and breakfasts to five-star hotel chains to health care institutions to government lodging, as well as many other markets that use hospitality & health care products.
About the Position:
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining business relationships with customers throughout the G.T.A. area. This includes identifying sales opportunities of client base while servicing and handling customer inquiries. The job requires new business development, establishing, maintaining and growing relationships with a diverse group of client personnel, including: General Manager, Operational Managers, Housekeeping Managers, and Financial Managers, and any other contacts with purchasing power.
The objective of each sales call is to establish and drive compliance, increase order size, and sell non-contract items, while working to improve customer average order size and property compliance. You will be primarily accountable for achieving maximum market penetration of all new and existing accounts in the territory, and attaining the company?s objectives for short and long range sales growth.
-3 to 5 years outside sales experience required.
- College Degree highly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to travel internationally, primarily to the U.S. as required, for quarterly sales
- Proven successful track record in achieving and exceeding organizational sales goals.
- Successfully closes sales by addressing customer concerns, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Experience managing accounts and targeting prospects within defined territory.
- Ideal candidate will have proven experience or track record developing a specific market territory.
- Has strong organizational skills to prioritize and handle several tasks at once.
- Persuasive negotiator with ability to clearly communicate goals, interests, and positions during discussions.
- Solid understanding of Export Regulations and Free Trade Agreements is a plus!
-Health Care Allowance
-Home Based Position
-Company Credit Card (for all expenses)
$50-55K Base + Commission (Total Income Year 1: 80K)