Working on our Managed Services team this individual will be responsible for the administration and support of multiple SharePoint 2007 and 2010 environments. This position is entirely focused on the administration of SharePoint and is not a developer role.
- Deploy, manage and support multiple Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and 2010 environments
- Manage site security and provisioning
- Responsible for the creation of lists, libraries, and site templates
- Install and maintain master page and page layouts
- Add site content and manage the classification of content utilizing metadata
- Maintain end user access and permissions. This may also include the ability to delegate permission to other user as appropriate.
- Support integration with other systems and applications as needed
- Provide on-call 24X7 support after business hours as part of a team rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or similar field
- 2-4 years of experience with SharePoint administration in SharePoint 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Working technical knowledge of current messaging and collaboration systems, software, protocols, and standards
- Ability to diplomatically interact and communicate with all levels of an organization
- Experience educating customers with current technologies
- Must be open to local travel within the Chicagoland area