TIER 2 Support Engineers 3G 4G (closed)
Provide technical support for personnel who are analyzing, troubleshooting and repairing complex wireless network issues. This position will also provide support for proactive network management. Collaborates with Tier II and NTAC folks to isolate equipment issues and quickly resolve customer impacting events.
Support the Tier I and Tier II NOC by answering questions on the equipment, assisting during trouble shooting, and identifying root cause.
Manage post migration issues including issue resolution and rescheduling the event.
Manage escalations from the NOC / NTAC to the TAC and higher level support centers.
Develop and improve processes , complete Event Analysis cases, provide OJT, etc.
Additional responsibilities would require running reports, tracking escalations and other key performance indicators.
· Very familiar with the Wireless Network and Mobile Interworking (Core, BSC, RAN or IP)
· Very strong troubleshooting skills
· Ability to drive issues to resolution, while maintaining professionalism in all communications with both internal and external contacts. This included multitasking and driving issues to resolution.
· The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, ability to take ownership, and the ability to identify and solve problems quickly in a fast-paced environment
· Provide timely feedback on process/procedural improvements and operational inefficiencies
· Complete tasks required to maintain service levels and availability of all site features and function
· Must be willing to work 7X24 schedule and/or on-call environment
Minimum 8 years Operations/Engineering/Design background
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent