Sr. Web Designer (closed)
Duration: 1 + YEAR with high possibility of extension
- This is a professional creative position. Minimum three to four years of related experience in complex Web application interface design / Web graphic design required. Full Web site project life-cycle experience, preferred.
- Intermediate level HTML skills are required in order to be considered for this position (utilizing Adobe Dreamweaver to complete HTML assignments is allowed).
- Expert level proficiency in the following drawing and Web production tools: Photoshop CS+, Illustrator CS+
- In depth knowledge of usability/user experience, information architecture (designing from wireframes), Web coding and design standards.
- Must possess outstanding visual design skills; and should be prepared to present an up to date Web/Visual design portfolio. Candidate will not be considered without a design portfolio.
- Assures that each graphic element meets the job-appropriate specifications adhering to brand standards and guidelines, including: Resolution, Color palette, Optimizing for the Web.
- Strong time management skills a must along with the ability to keep up with fast paced work environment and changing task prioritization.
- Personal competencies include problem solving, leadership, adaptability, organizational management, self-development, teamwork, and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude a must. Corporate experience a plus.
- Comprehensive / senior level abilities using Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Ability to manipulate HTML using Dreamweaver
- Online portfolio required in order to be considered for this position
NOTE: Interested candidate please contact Varun Tyagi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-774-7826.