Sales Support Administrator (closed)
Sales Support Administrator
Newbury, Berkshire – Permanent.
Quickcomm are a leading vendor within the Global Telecom Management
Solutions market and part of the Vodafone Global Enterprise business and we are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to support the EMEA Sales Head and her team.
The purpose of the Sales Support Administrator role is to provide efficient, full-time knowledge of Quickcomm’s databases, specifically SalesForce.com and to provide efficient administrative support to the Head of Sales and the EU Sales team.
Desired skills and demonstrable experience:
- Prior experience in an administrative role i.e. office administrator, office assistant, sales support type role when you have also had to look after the companies’ sales CRM database
- The successful applicant must have strong SalesForce,com expertise (input, output, reports, mailings, invites, campaigns, administer etc.) and be able to give basic training where required
- PC Applications: Intermediate use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- An enthusiastic and confident team-player with a professional personality, you will also possess good organisational skills and be able to converse with all levels of personnel
- Good analysis skills - ability to breakdown complex tasks and understand requirements
- Attention to detail is very important together with a good telephone manner
- Excellent at communicating by various methods required
- Initiative, commitment, proactivity and ability to multi-task
- The successful applicant must be a self-starter able to get on and manage their workload
- Able to work on own and in a team, also ability to work at home in addition to the office
Typical duties will include:
- Support EU Head of Sales in delivering the SalesForce.com system for the EU sales business
- Administer the content (managed by the individual sales executive) and prepare and distribute sales reports as required to the HoS and individual sales executives
- Be the QC expert on the systems and train the sales team as required
- Add content as/when required to the sales page on the Quickcomm SharePoint
- Support sales executives as required for information packs and varied administrative tasks
- Preparing customer information packs for sales executive 1st visits
- Creating new accounts or owner changes in SalesForce System
- Receiving and distributing in-bound communication (mail, fax, electronic etc.)
- Managing the customer contract renewals database and documentations
- Preparing pipeline and other sales reports
- Support the compilation of EU proposals and RFP documentation
- Support collation of the ‘sales to ops handover documents’
- Organise and book rooms for customer meetings as/when required
- Organise international travel for HoS and Sales team as/when required
- Support the preparation of internal business presentations
- Receiving and consolidating business updates
- Co-ordinate and minute EU Sales Team meetings – follow-up on outstanding actions
- Co-ordinate event management for all internal sales meets
- Support the marketing teams on customer event management and satisfaction surveys
Please contact me directly on email@example.com for an immediate and confidential discussion if you are interested in this opportunity.
Quickcomm is a global leader in Telecommunications Management, dedicated to providing our customers with best-in-class solutions. Our work with many of the world’s leading enterprises is demonstrating how telecommunications management can improve business efficiency, drive customer responsiveness, maximize productivity and lower costs.
Quickcomm’s solutions are available as Software as a Service (SaaS) or a managed service and can provide a versatile range of solutions, including: - Auditing and reporting capability - Device control and security - Ordering and inventory management - Spend optimisation and control - Lifecycle and contract management The service is delivered by dedicated consultants, via the cloud, removing the need for any on-site installation; professional services are also available for customers who require ongoing outsourced support from an expert team. Follow us on Twitter @Quickcomm