IPA Compliance Analyst (closed)
Los Angeles, CA
IPA Compliance Analyst
- Duties to include but not limited to assisting in UM/QM operations and UM/QM activities.
- Supports Health Plan’s Compliance Department in adhering to all laws, regulations and accreditation requirements, in addition to complying with internal policies and procedures.
- Prior compliance and/or oversight experience required in healthplan, IPA, medical group or MSO area(s).
- Ability to create spreadsheets and correlate data into graphs.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Access).