UM Coordinator (closed)
Los Angeles, CA
Working with a Managed Care company in the Eastern Los Angeles area, this is a full time contract to hire position.
- Duties to include but not limited to supporting the UM Manager and UM Department activities.
- Screen incoming authorization requests, verify eligibility and benefits, complete data entry portion of authorization in the CSC system and approve specific benefit authorizations.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficient skills with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all levels of the staff.
- Knowledge in medical terminology highly desirable.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.