Supply Chain Managment and Product Control (closed)
Our client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Management professional to manage all aspects of purchasing, production planning, and scheduling, inventory, shipping and receiving. The person qualified for this position will possess the skills and experience to design and execute strategies and plans to meet short-term and long-term supply chain management/production requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a fully functional supply chain management/production control infrastructure.
- Maintenance and accuracy of data in MRP/ERP system
- Inventory Control
- Production Planning/Scheduling
- Distribution and Logistics
- Shipping and Receiving
- Customer Service
Previous Experience/Qualifications Needed:
- College degree is preferred along with five to seven years production control/supply chain experience.
- Previous management experience needed.
- Experience with purchasing, expediting, MRP/ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, SAP operating software, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Office products.
- Must possess solid analytical skills, excellent communication skills (oral and written), ability to work well with others, self motivated, the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.