HRIS/Compensation Analyst (closed)
New York, NY
Up to $120k compensation
Job DescriptionMajor International Law Firm located in Midtown Manhatan is seeking a Human Resources professional to support the firm's HRIS and Compensation planning and administration. Work closely with the IT Department to support HRIS including maintenance, upgrades, trouble shooting, training and interfacing with vendors. Implement and develop new compensation programs, supervise and manage compensation process. Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience in a law firm a must!
The responsibilities in this role are as follows:
- Manage and challenge existing technically competent staff.
- Work closely with Firm’s IT Department to support the HRIS including maintenance, upgrades and interface with vendors.
- Within budget, liaise with HRIS vendor on trouble shooting, training, upgrades and customization; select vendor training programs for staff.
- Assume responsibility for on-time implementation of modules currently in testing phase.
- Develop and implement plans for staff by assessing potential new rollouts and applications.
- Create all training materials for users of varying levels.
- Implement Firm’s established compensation programs; develop new programs as appropriate.
- Supervise and manage annual compensation process for all attorneys and business department staff in two domestic offices.
- Manage survey reporting process for all public surveys in which the Firm participate as well as oversight of all EEO reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years professional experience preferably in a law firm HR setting.
- Must be highly professional, detail oriented and have ability to work both independently and as part of a group; must excel in a demanding high performance environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfort working with high levels of law firm management.
- Facility with numbers and technical data, while possessing the ability to deal with abstract concepts.
- Collaborative management style that inspires confidence and cooperation.
Please submit all qualified resumes to: email@example.com