Accounting Manager (closed)
This role reports directly to the Controller, and will entail the following, ongoing duties:
1. Assist in financial analysis and the creation of timely and accurate financial information.
2. Supervise a staff of three, assuming responsibility for A/R, A/P, Treasury Management and the month end close process.
3. Oversee payroll processing, utilizing ADP Totalsource.
4. Research and document technical accounting issues
5. Play a lead role in the annual external audits
6. Develop a full understanding of the business, including interdepartmental functions and relationships, in order to streamline and document processes, and make recommendations for more efficient, effective processes.
7. Assist with monthly and quarterly financial compliance schedules.
8. Develop KPI reporting and perform variance analysis, to assist management in making educated, well informed decisions for the business.
9. Cash forecasting
10. Integral player in Financial Planning and Analysis for the organization.
11. Special Projects will be a recurring requirement of this position.
BBA or BS in Accounting
Prior management experience, 2+ years
Strong Excel and computer skills
5+ years of industry experience
Deadline and detail oriented
Team Player, with strong delegation skills
Must possess a willingness and desire to learn all aspects of the business, with the intent of becoming a champion of interdepartmental teambuilding.
Strong professional presence, with the ability to work with various levels within and outside the organization (from clerical to CEO/investors/vendors/clients).
CPA (strongly preferred)
Public Accounting experience