Marketing/Sales Assistant Director (closed)
Our client, a leader in Montreal's menswear design and conception, is looking to add a Marketing/Sales Assistant Director to their growing team. This candidate will be responsible for implementing all company marketing initiatives as well as certain in-store initiatives for retail customers. In addition, the Marketing/Sales Assistant Director will assist in managing the New York showroom.
Typical tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing - including P.R. coordination, Website, Social Media, Photo shoots, Stylists, celebrity fittings, promotional materials, in-store events
- Sales support - including helping co-ordinate Sales Meetings, Trade Shows, Market Weeks, Customer dinners/parties, as well as assisting in Majors presentations, meetings, and follow up
- In-store – help coordinate in store activities including visuals, presentations, trunk shows and events, staff training and contests, and review and act upon sell-through numbers on a weekly basis
- New York Office Management – help oversee New York showroom
All applying candidates must meet the below listed skill set in order to be considered:
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, be very organized, and be able to work in fast paced environment
- Be comfortable to work with and make presentations to customers and media
- Aggressive and self-starter
- Meet deadlines and timelines
- University degree in Marketing
- Minimum two years experience in Marketing and/or Sales
Is this you or someone you know? Refer a friend and get a referral bonus! Please contact me for more information, or simply apply with your CV.
*Only qualified candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria will be contacted.*