Corporate Director of Engineering, APAC (317602/ICH) (closed)
About the client
One of the largest hospitality companies in the world currently expanding rapidly in the Asia Pacific region with specific focus in Greater China and Southeast Asia. We are currently looking for a dynamic Engineering Director to head Corporate M&E operations. This position is based in Hong Kong.
About the role
- A key member of hotel Development and Design team.
- Act as subject expert, facilitate between owners and management company, initiate, drive and oversee existing/new hotel engineering functions towards higher performance delivery on design, operations, maintenance, engineering management, energy and environment sustainability.
- Design and review M&E critical stages, work with architects, interior designers and structural engineers to execute pre and post-opening M&E plans.
- Authorize engineering and design decisions, manage project budgets.
- Attend project meetings and provide regular progress updates to owners and management company.
- Supervise all M&E functions until hotel chief engineer is appointed
What we're looking for
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Mature and seasoned with at least 15 years of senior management experience, regional exposure, experience working in China highly preferred.
- Experience in design, site implementation of M&E and building services.
- Experience working in hospitality industry a must.
- Experience in Green Building technology an added advantage.
- Must be willing to travel, frequently.
- Excellent communication skills, professional manner, team player, proactive attitude and willing to go an extra mile.
About the offer
Our client offers an exciting career opportunity in a diverse international environment, competitive salary package, additional benefits and good future career options.
You must be eligible to live and work in the location advertised. Portfolio embraces diversity and is committed to providing equal opportunities for candidates.
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT via the application system.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.