Our client is a medium-class Contracting Company in Saudi Arabia. As a contractor, they provide engineering, procurement and construction services on commercial and building projects for public and private customers in Saudi Arabia..
Primary Function is to provide surveying service to company supervision and crafts to ensure construction work complies with design drawing locations.
Some typical duties will include:
- Provide work control lines and elevations that are required for accurate measurement and correct installation of materials by crafts, i.e., forms for concrete pours, anchor bolts, piping hangers and supports, etc.
- Provide checking of as-built conditions that require the use of surveying techniques.
- Provide topographic and cross-section surveys as required for planning and payment quantities. Provide quantity calculations as required.
- Prepare documentation of surveying activities.
- Maintain condition and adjustment of surveying equipment.
- Supervise Surveying Technician and Surveying Trainee personnel.
- Coordinate surveying activities with the assigned engineer to meet the construction requirements.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
It is vital that you have over 5-years experience in the related surveyor position, ideally previously worked with contractors, and expert in all types of surveying, with full command on latest version of Surveying Equipment and related Software. Ability to accurately read blueprints and calculate shapes (geometric, etc.) also required.
You must have worked in the Water and/or Energy Sectors, and preferably have experience in:
- Water treatment and desalination plants
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Water and Wastewater Networks construction with all variety of piping types
- Operation and maintenance for the water and wastewater treatment plants
- Power generation plants and its operations and maintenance
A High School Diploma/GED, or degree level qualification in engineering/surveying will be highly advantageous. Strong core skills such as communication and computer skills are necessary, along with good literacy and innumeracy. Environmental aspects (weather, heights, etc) play important part in this position since the surveyor is constantly out-of-doors.
- Good Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Accommodation Allowance (3-basic salaries per year)
- Transport Allowance (10% of basic salary)
- Two-years Employment Contract, 21-days annual vacation
- Two-yearly return flights to Home Country
- Medical Insurance and GOSI as per Company Policy
If interested, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org