Writer Policy and Coordinator (Policy Officer) (closed)
Writer Policy and Coordinator (Policy Officer)
Duration: 3 days per week, 11 months + possibility of extension
Client: Federal Government Sector
Rates: Hourly Rates
Start Date: Immediate
Job Reference No: 111
Innovative People Solutions is an independent supplier of IT & Commercial recruitment and we have successfully aligned our business in a continuous evolving industry in the Australian market since 1988. IPS has a certified management system to the requirements of ISO9001:2008. IPS is committed to excellence, quality and best practice. We have got a proven track record in delivering best services to our Clients as well as candidates.
Our client, a major Federal Government Department, is seeking Writer Policy and Coordinator (Policy Officer) joins them to work on:
- Provide expert advice to the Passport Redevelopment Program (PRP) on passport policies, procedures and business processes.
- Provide expert advice on passport legislation, including the Australian Passports Act 2005 and Australian Passport Determinations 2005.
- Assist in the analysis and design of future Australian Passport Office (APO) business processes that contribute to a successful PRP outcome.
- Where required provide subject matter advice or evaluate Tender responses as part of an RFT evaluation.
- Maintain a close liaison with the Australian Passport Office on identity management issues, including the National Identity Security Strategy (NISS).
- Work as directed by Passport Redevelopment Program Manager to contribute to the successful delivery of the program.
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Ability to assess the impact of new policy proposals on business models and processes.
- Knowledge of the Australian Passport System.
- Knowledge of Australian Passport Legislation.
- Knowledge of the National Identity Security Strategy.
- Applicants must be able to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance.
Sounds like what you are looking for...!!
Submit your resume in WORD format to Moni at firstname.lastname@example.org.Alternatively for confidential discussion call Moni on 02-82346426.<
call us on 02 8234 6400 for further details