Solutions Architect (closed)
This is an immediate full-time permanent position that requires US citizenship or a Green Card .
PeopleCom’s client is a management consulting firm integrating world leading expertise in the areas of environment and energy with cutting edge IT and global management. Their customers include top government and Fortune 500 decision makers.
The Solutions Architect will lead the implementation of software applications based on a Java platform for a federal government agency. The Architect will be responsible for the architecture, development and delivery of applications from the technological evaluation stage through installation. The Solutions Architect will be a key technical advisor for the project by leveraging his or her strong background in Java architecture and development. He/she will oversee the development and installation of the software through the management of the development team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Minimum 12 years developing in Java/J2EE
- Experience in architecture and the design of software application/systems
- Experience in Java/J2EE frameworks, Web Services, Portals, Tomcat and XML
- Experience in JBOSS and one or more of the following: SEAM, EWS, EAS, JPA, Hibernate, Spring, GWT, Smart GWT, Dojo and Rules Engine
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working directly with federal/state government agencies
- Experience in project management and leading technical teams
- Experience in database design and development in Oracle, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server