39K - 49K compensation
Maintenance Mechanic in the Maintenance Department reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for providing support for the daily execution of the maintenance department's operating plan.
- Working with the Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Technicians, Operations, and Safety, Mechanics support department productivity and quality of workmanship for the purpose of increasing overall availability and reliability of equipment.
- Qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of industrial maintenance experience and possess the following skills:
- Proficient with hydraulic & pneumatic systems; pumps; changing various types of bearings; welding & cutting; basic machining of metal;
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot maintenance problems.
- Able to work 12 hour shifts and work in a fast pace environment.