Business/Project Analyst I (MA) (closed)
Are you a Business Project Analyst with a variety of well developed organizational and project management skills? Our client is looking for an ProjectAnalyst with 2-3 years of Sales Operations, Sales environment, and Financial Analyst experience to provide sales process support and reporting analysis for defined sales districts. In this role, you will be responsible for using best judgment in the application of general business principles and demonstrating initiative in carrying out assigned duties.
- Work with administrative staff and analyst to create, compile, reconcile and analyze reports for accuracy.
- Track, reconcile and report all forecast, booking and billing numbers.
- Validate accuracy of information
- Process and track all sales orders.
- Act as liaison between sales, allocations, finance and shipping to ensure orders are booked, shipped and billed correctly.
- Facilitate communications with other field organizations when necessary
- Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings and assist with travel arrangements and general office maintenance, including phone coverage, maintaining customer order files, organizational charts and phone lists.
- Communicate Sales Logistic and procedural changes, specific to Sales Operations
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Sales Ops or Sales environment and Financial Analyst experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving skills, computer skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word a must
- Familiar with functions of SAP
- Ability to learn ERP systems and follow process and procedures associated with those systems
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize projects and deliverables