Associate Director, Medical Science Liaisons (closed)
Associate Director, Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) - Northeast
Our Client, A biopharmaceutical leader, has an immediate need for an Associate Director, Immunology MSLs – Northeast US.
Responsibilities for this field-based role include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the leadership and management of 7-8 regionally based Medical Science Liaisons (MSL).
· Ensures the strategic integration and implementation of the MSL role within assigned territory
· Assist in strategic planning and management of investigator initiated studies and resource management
· Provide ongoing assessment of MSL competency, develop and implement individualized performance enhancement plans,
and complete performance evaluations based on in-field assessment and mentoring
· Ensure adherence with PhRMA Code and OIG guidelines
· Direct the MSL in disseminating scientific information through a variety of venues.
· Ensure compliance with SOP related to MSL activities
· Represent the MSL group in various internal /external meetings which deal with strategic project
· Communicate with Regional Directors regarding scientific activities initiated in their region.
· Doctorate degree (Ph.D., PharmD, MD) required.
· 3+ years experience in medical services or related industry required.
· 2+ years experience as a Medical Science Liaison in the pharmaceutical industry required.
· 1+ years experience managing other medical/scientific professionals
· Prior therapeutic area experience preferred.