Sr. Copywriter - Ad Agency experience required! (closed)
WunderLand is looking for a Sr. Copywriter with web/print/broadcast experience to join our client, a large educational & consumer-facing company focused on web. This is a contact to hire or full-time opportunity located in San Francisco, CA.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team plus other copywriters to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers. Channels include print, broadcast, digital display and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel: awareness, familiarity, consideration, purchase and retention
- Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective
- Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers and signage
- Other things we haven’t thought of yet
- 5+ years of agency experience, either advertising or interactive, leading the creative for print, broadcast, out of home, digital display, landing pages, websites and direct marketing
- Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work
- Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
- A shared belief in branding as more than a logo, and stellar creative as more than a knock-out headline
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Minimal travel may be required
If interested, please send your resume and portfolio to nkazatsker@Wunderlandgroup.com.