Senior Financials Systems Analyst -Financial Systems (closed)
Responsible for the financial systems’ functional maintenance and support, issue resolution and software training to business users. Responsibilities also include, on varying levels, the definition, planning, design, configuration, testing, documentation, and administration of specific modules in the PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain application.
Accountable for complying with all policies and procedures associated with the duties and responsibilities of the position and the system.
- Provide production support and maintenance functions for specific client areas as assigned by manager to ensure positive client relations.
- Coordinate and execute all integration processes into PeopleSoft Financials and other systems. Monitors successful completion of scheduled background processes and coordinates within Financial Systems or with Information Technology team necessary resolutions of system issues to ensure timely month-end close and year-end.
- Perform necessary system configuration, maintenance and updates as relates to PeopleSoft Financials or other financial and reporting applications. Update or coordinate the update of necessary configuration workbook to ensure proper documentation of configuration setup.
- Design, develop, test, and support production queries and reports for PeopleSoft Financials or other financial reporting applications to ensure complete and accurate information is presented.
- Develop case scenarios, analyze and resolve any application and integration impacts due to system maintenance or upgrades to ensure no negative impact on production system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or related field is required. Four years of related experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum three years business experience required. Two of the three years must include experience in ERP application support in General Ledger, Asset Management, Cash Management, Supply Chain Management, Accounts Payable and/or Expenses.
- Experience in Systems Analysis, Business Analysis and/or Systems Implementation is preferred.
- An ability to solve and analyze logical problems such as may be found in accounting, supply chain management, process engineering, etc. is required
- Demonstrated communication skills to exchange information and resolve problems with clients in an effective and courteous manner either by email, phone or in person.