Internal Control Analyst Financial Systems and Security (closed)
Baton Rouge, LA
- Assesses all aspects of financial systems (e.g., PS, OFA, FDM, ESF, EPS, Synygy, AQT, etc) and interfacing systems risks as it is currently designed in order to evaluate existing financial and operational controls environment.
- Recommends, designs and assists with the implementation of corrective actions necessary to meet control environment expectations.
- Analyzes and approves business requirements associated with requests for security access. Translates security design based on business requirements into roles and specific access to production environment in order to effect proper segregations of duties and ensure proper internal controls.
- Attends Facets design sessions communicating through full participation and representing Accounting Department needs to ensure that all accounting department requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science, or a related field is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of systems experience with extensive knowledge of financial operations and systems security required.
- Must have strong understanding of process flow and relevance to end users.
- Insurance operations and systems auditing experience preferred.
- Experience in system conversion preferred.
- Certifications such as CIA, CPA, CISA, CDPP, CISSP, or other as approved by department management preferred.
- Requires excellent analytic and organizational abilities along with strong human relations skills.